This gentle shampoo bar is handmade in Calgary, Canada and is perfect for gently drawing out excess oil and congestion from the scalp and hair. Star ingredients in this zero waste bar include green clay and tea tree oil which help draw away oil, while quinoa protein strengthens the strands, and lavender oil soothes the scalp.
Lasts an average of 60+ washes and replaces 2-3 16oz plastic bottles of shampoo.
Scent: Blend of tea tree and lavender.
Hair Type: Oily
Usage: Make sure hair is soaking wet. Lather in hand and rub bar from root to tip. Rinse thoroughly with water, ensure to rinse out all shampoo, and follow with Restore Conditioner Bar.
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Illite / Kaolin (French Pink Clay), Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein, Glycerin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, DL-Panthenol, Benzyl Alcohol & Salicylic Acid & Glycerin & Sorbic Acid.
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate is a mild surfactant made from coconuts that are so gentle it is referred to as baby foam.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate is another mild surfactant made from coconut and palm oils. It gently cleanses and is not to be confused with the harsher Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS).
- DL-Panthenol or Pro-Vitamin B5 helps strengthen hair, retain moisture, and improve the texture of hair.
65g / 2.3oz
- Zero waste - comes in a recyclable paper box.
- Made in Canada by a Canadain Company!