These eco-strips are zero waste and made in Canada with only the best and safest ingredients. They are ultra-concentrated, lightweight, and liquid-free making them plastic-free and easy to use. No need to buy and ship plastic and water! These strips have a ton of cleaning power in a tiny, pre-measured strip of detergent so there is no measuring and no mess.
Lasts the average family 1 month.
- Dissolves completely in Hot or Cold Water.
- Works in all washing machines, including HE. Front loads or top loads.
- Helps to keep 700,000,000 plastic jugs out of landfills per year
- Readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D
- Hypoallergenic, certified by independent dermatologists
Directions: Simply tear off a strip and place it either in the dispenser or inside the drum of your washing machine.
- Vegetable Glycerin: plant-derived from soy softener
- Starch: plant-derived from maize biodegradability booster
- PVA (polyvinyl alcohol): biodegradable supporting matrix
- Potassium Sorbate: Food grade preservative
- Light Mineral Oil: Used in manufacturing as a processing aid. (not an active product ingredient)
- Cocamido propyl betaine: coconut oil-based, biodegradable amphoteric surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam booster
- Sodium Gluconate: plant-derived and food-grade, biodegradable water softener that prevents soil from resettling on fabric after it has been removed during washing
- Lauryl dimethyl amine oxide: plant-derived, biodegradable non-ionic surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam stabilizer
- Sulfonic acids, C14-16-alkane hydroxy and C14-16-alkene, sodium salts: biodegradable surfactant (cleaning agent)
- Glycereth cocoate: plant-derived and food-grade, biodegradable water softener
- Caprylyl Glucoside, Octyl Glucoside: non-ionic surfactants (cleaning agents)
- Fragrance oil blend (not used in Fragrance Free): natural essential oils and synthetic ingredients
- Residual Water
Zero waste - comes in compostable packaging
- Backyard compostable packaging
- Made in Canada by a Canadian company!